Chartered Financial Planners
We’re proud to have been awarded Chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), one of only a select number of firms across the country to have achieved this. Having held this accolade since 2012 demonstrates our commitment to delivering the highest standard of financial planning.
By working with a firm of Chartered Financial Planners, you can be sure that the advice you receive:
- Is of the very highest quality
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Is researched and tailored to your circumstances.
Fellows of the PFS
Both of our directors are also proud to be Fellows of the Personal Finance Society (PFS), a title awarded on completion of the Fellowship programme. Planners who have achieved this have demonstrated:
- An outstanding level of financial planning capability
- A commitment to the CII’s code of ethics
- A commitment to professional development.